It's always exciting to have the first of all things. And the first time going abroad is also exciting me a lot :)
All those papers, regulations and stuffs..
I was attending the annual peacebuilding training of Mindanao Peace Institute at that time.. from 12 May till 1 June 2014.. I met friends from many countries, saw many faces with all the differences.. and certainly got many things about peace all over the world..
thank God for that experience..
and these are some pictures I had from that..
Pak Sudarminto - a pastor from Pati, Stephannie Maay - a funny lovable friendly friend from Papua, working in Jogja, Agung from Wonogiri, me myself :) and Pak Agus - a pastor from Juana.. representatives from Indonesia
Yoga excercise taught by a friend from India.. I was so excited to do that. You can see it..
The second week class - Conflict Resolution Skill with Paolo and Mike as the facilitators
Cultural night from Indonesia.. we sang some Indonesian songs :)
MCC's partners from some countries attending the training. Laos, India, Afganistan, China, Canada, Bangladesh and Indonesia
A review on Trauma Healing class. it was the most enjoyable class during that training I guess :) really had lots of fun there..
me.. on the weekend outing to some islands in Davao - taken by my Nepalee friend , Binod
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar