Rabu, 23 Juli 2014
believe in yourself
I really like this song.. :)
it shows how strong women are.. mothers are..
they take care of many things in their life
being a mother is indeed a very worthy experience I've ever had
banyak kebiasaan2 lama yang aku tinggalkan since I became a mother
jalan-jalan ke mall yang ga ada tujuannya,
wasting money on nothing
seringkali mengabaikan ibu
dan banyak hal lain
being a mother is a very worthy experience I've ever had
taking care of my husband and my lovely daughter gives me many lessons
I only have 1 kid right now - we manage to have 2 :) - and I already feel how hard it is to be a mom
who has to take care of households, kid and work
I just cannot imagine how my mom could do that with 4 kids
It just makes me love my mom more than before
and I wanna be just as strong as she is :)
I love you mom
I love you my daughter
I love you my husband
.......
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar