I need a little time...
I need a little space...
I remember those lines in a song that i used to teach question tag to my students..
it tells about a couple fight
the man wants a little time for his own, a little space for his own
as a mother, i think all my time is used mainly to work and take care of household. i feel i dont really have time to hang around with friends or do something that doesnt have any relation with household activity. and i really hate when my man said he needed a little time to do his 'stuff". maybe it's kinda jealous or something..
in fact, well, he never stops me when i say i want to go somewhere or do something... but everything i do is always related to household or work, never been my own stuff
i need the same
i dont know - -
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar